Monday, May 2, 2011

Todayssss

Yup, today.. wake early to yoga class, actually not really want to wake...(keep forcing)
Today i will be so busy, go maxis and tm net help my darling done his thing, but at last one thing also didn't did, cause all need his self to settle it, and i have a important call need to call out!!Finally done all thing, and i hope it is helpful for them, i already try my best to tell what i know, and hope it is okie. 
My turn, i haven't done my web design assignment, and tomorrow is deadline, relax relax, i will do later at my friends house on 4++, she gonna teach me, lucky^^
Sunday were celebrate mother's day at Port Dickson will my whole family, cousin sister brother with my grandmother too, grandma not feeling well, sending her to hospital, thank god, my grandma was better now and just need have some medicine and need eat some soft thing... all of us was take care of my grandma, we care her and love her much~<3
My lovely was in annoying recently, many thing make him moody, and i try to help him, but i just can help a little simple thing, cause i'm not really helpful. I gonna start my class tmr, will less accompany him ady, love dearly~ miss miss miss.... But we also will meet even is hard to meet, cause we need it more close, hiak hiak hiak... i wanna  feel his breathe, more near.. so crazy me~!! like a people who was abnormal~ hahah


Gonna go have a nap, yoga make me tired like a bird have a broken wing, can't even fly anymore~ Short story from me about "Today"

                                                
                                          SHORT STORY ABOUT "TODAY"

No comments:

Post a Comment