Friday, August 20, 2010

START A ♥NEW LIFE♥

wow~how long was i never sign in my blog....New blog, start from a happy status~ This few month i always hang out with my all dearest friend!! Rineii Pong, Yoshiko Wong, Chelsea Jiyan, Jenilee Chin, Elenna Lai...and my dear.....Sky Yap~ Got one more dear atcually, bt less hang out with her jorhx...Simni Chong. Was very happy when hang out with them...even we have happen something on the middle, bt at last...we settle all!!! Now we are still very close, type till here, sudden so miss them orhx! My God~heehee^^ membe tmr can hang out with my sweetie n my dear...but my sweetie Rineii say she gonna have a exam soon, so she can't hang out with us~pity sweetie! Then my dear yoshiko leh...dunoe whether she will busy pai tuo with she's LUNN LUNN not~ Hey dear, dun forget to acc me too yarhx!! Me will JEALOUS so~hahaha...Now the time are midnite 2:45 a.m. hvnt feeling sleepy..y gerhx?? atcually me also dunoe orhx!! Tomorrow gonna be a borring day again~help me!! Who borring, go facebook chat v me yarhx! my fb: shenny gan.... Is time to sleep...Gud nite 4 everyone, have sweet sweet dream...muackss~

No comments:

Post a Comment