Monday, May 9, 2011

Deeply Feeling

Sudden think back, before i couple with my boy, i do everything also as i like, just follow what i want to do and never give any report to my partner, except my parent, no matter my friends date me out, i will never bother others comment, but now anything i do, anywhere i go, i will just like to share everything with you, although i didn't some shame shame thing i just didn't hide it and just did it... Together with you, i never act like others, just follow the feel~ angry was angry. moody was moody, happy was happy, jealous was jealous... i love my life right now, although i hate you keep talking about something that i ignore~ but you try to enrage me as well~ you know that i were not really angry you for few hours... even 15 minute... how sweet is it~
Everyday i wish the time go faster to 6++ cause you finish work then we can meet, everyday i feel the happiness thing is i can meet you XD...
Before i'm a girl that really hope i can ask for more and good thing, i envy people take branded thing, after that i will ask for... but now, i thing normal also will be the best, we can't really follow the fashion upgrade, however they get a branded thing, but money is get from others way not get it self also useless^^
You change me a lot... thank you for hundred, thousand time... LOVE you.... My BF....Dar**

No comments:

Post a Comment