Thursday, October 7, 2010

just for my hubby ♥

i lie awake at nite...see thing in black and white,
i've only have you inside my mind!! you know you have make me blind...
i lie awake and pray, that you will look my way...
i have all thing logging in my heart, i knew it right from the start..
oh my...my pretty pretty boy i love you, like i never ever loved no one before you...
pretty pretty boy of mine...juz tell me u love me too~
oh my~pretty pretty boy i need you...


i'm lucky to know you....
i'm getting crazy when i miss u but i cnt meet you~ 
i'm the girl that miss u like a crazy girl...
i'm in love with you...
i'm feeling sweet with you...
i'm feeling warm when u beside me...
i'm really really really love u so so much... 
my darling,
i love you ♥...forever...can i??? can you??

3 comments:

  1. trust urself....
    believe u and ur darling~
    u two sure can be FOREVER!
    my dear babe...u are in sweet sweet love....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe: yea!! i belive...i wish that you will be happiness to^^...

    laopo: you too...belive to each other...sweet sweet love <3

    ReplyDelete