Friday, April 29, 2011

Something about my short hair life 2011

Sudden think that i really so brave to cut along my long long hair, someone else say long hair suitable me, but some say short hair look more suitable you, better than the messy long hair, messy is i add for myself... Everyone say my short hair make me look like so individuality and hard to near by me.. but friends i'm the most friendly dude~ ^_^

Talking about today, early in the morning wake up, 12++ just have my breakfast, why? cause mummy wanna go bank and this and that blak blak blak... my mum's best friend bring me to tesco's saloon to cut my hair, is expensive, but it is good value for money.. this is what i want!!! and also buy a new cover, at last my wallet only have 5 buk... how come?!! too bad... Shenny Gan wallet only have 5 buk, mission impossible, can't spend money anymore, gonna earn earn earn, cuz i'm waiting Iphone 5 dude~!! 5 buk also gonna endure~ 5 more month.. SOON ~ hahaha, darling say he gonna change together with me... good job..

Hmm... feel like not going to do web design assignment eh, after bec from PD, must go please from my secondary school classmate... We are so lucky meet at the same college and study in the same course but different sem... Many thing i get can from her.... End~~

Tomorrow nite gonna move to PD, once again say cause sunday have Khoo family gathering, and i gonna stop meet my lovely from date April 30...2,15 a.m Now is sleepy so...how depress is me now... aikss~ Bye
Good nite God, Good night adult and teenager ofcuz my DArling~ love you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment