Sunday, November 14, 2010

米修 ♥ 米修

Sunday...was nothing to do, stay at home, sit...walk around the drawing room!! Miss my dearest but can't meet...have a very depress day >.<..my god!! 

  Now the time is 12.07 a.m, date 15/11/2010, i haven't sleep, serioulsy missing him badly, have msg each other just now, he tol me that he miss me so, juz wanna let you know, not oni you miss me, i aso missing you T^T, he tol me that he lost everything, now him just like a wood!! Darling, car,phone,money everything you can get back oneday!! but you have juz the only one!! i don't care about your car, ur phone, ur money...for me you are the most important!!

-MY TRUE WORDS-
Darling, everything will be fine, don't think much. Reli important is you recover, other i reli don't bother about it!! Whatever you say i couple v a wood or a useless men..i don't care, becuz dis is wat i wan, i need, i like, i love~ this is just the way i love you!!

Know you so miss me eh, will go meet you tmr after study yarhx^^ and plz don't ask me back yarhx, cuz i wanna accom you narhx...today din meet you make me like have something hvnt done~aiksss..you is my meal ady lorhx~ yummy yummy...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment