Monday, May 16, 2011

My love is always sour to sweet~

Everyone was say, after raining day must have a good sunshine day.. it is really agree~ No matter how was the argue is serious, if we are fall in a deep and strong love, we have nothing will easily broke it our relationship, instead we will know each other more then before, admitting that when we argue must say those hurting speech behind or in front, but who else know it is just a angry speech... even i know also get hurt, human is always like to live at the loss what.. just let it be, should be very happiness after the Raining day ^^
...
I like the feel when you wake up early than me, you softy fondle my face when i open my eyes, i saw you, and i saw your slight smile too, very anxious that i can always live in the moment~ Sometime just let me issue in the dream... How sweet is it~ occasionally, i just keep think, when you just will be my MEN... my only men... it is really over think, i know it.. but it is really sweet enough, i enjoy much~ GENUINE**
I just like the moment when i talking the marry/wedding party to you, you just keep say me "fa qiao", but at last you also answer my question could it be say that no??!! ^^ heehee~ But the most funny question i ask is, dar.. would you accompany me to the born operation room?? you laugh like nothing and answer me, yer..dwn, why i want accompany you go in, after i have sequel... I know i really make him crazy, scream... did he will let me make til become insane?? haha, hope it is not yarhx^^

Enough for today, gonna stop.. cause my mouth muscle was so ache.. cause this blog just let me smile and smile and smile~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment