Monday, May 9, 2011

Relax

Have a fishing trip on date 7 May, is such a good day but less fish... all become no mood. And i go there just eat and eat, phone no line, although bring along my lappy but no line also can't load movie~ damn it... i swear no next time i been there~!! And i miss my darling so much, can't without phone if he is not around me...
But seem he so happy, cause he go boom boom shake shake~ notty boy.. hahaha~!!
Feel like i have a dark skin wey... there have a very very bright sun.... morning and nite also feel hot~~~ How to live there?? Mummy bring many food to there, and i ate maggie and bread with tuna... now think back have a bit yiewww~ gonna stop few day to eat,... on diet~ but is hard, cause my darling don't like i on diet, if he know... he will ask me eat alot... hahahaha... funny him rite~^^ i know, that what i love him much n much, more n more, forever n ever <3

My mum get sick at there... soar throat, pity my mummy.... but lucky one day den back ady, if not~!! die there soon~!! My eldest brother also fall to sick, today never attend for class, curi tulang, keep ask me write letter... scream~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment