Wednesday, December 22, 2010

shenny think so on date 22/12

Today is 22/12/2010 , time : 04:06 p.m Raining day~

Early in the morning go jogging with my darling, so funny rite~ but it is so happy eh... Darling home area many dogs, make me so scare it will bite my ass~hahaha. He has a idea for the jogging time, he say who stop 1st, who gonna treat both a pizza hut... hahaha, guess who will stop 1st~ ^^Y
Me: are you ok??
Darling: ok~
Me: keep going...
Darling: pizza hut very cheap only worhx, sai mm sai gham bo~??? -_- ??
Me: you really ok??
At last, you all know who the last winner ady lorhx~ hahaha, darling, i waiting you treat me eat pizza hut~


After jogging, darling had prepare breakfast for me.. <3 yummy hot dog spaghetti~ 1st time have a boy cook for me~ feel so sweet... but darling cooking skills are really not bad orhx~ totally better den me~ sob sob.... >.< gonna learn more with my home cooker~my mum... hahaha


After few hour, im getting tired n sleepy bum bum... ii fall to sleep~....... 
(-_-)zzzzZZZZzzzzzz



                                                             ~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment